Friday 9 September 2011

Sweet Music to my Ears

I just stumbled across these two amazing bands and thought I should share them with you all.

Sweet Hollywaiians all the way from Osaka, Japan!  A soon as I found them I was searching for more.  Check out their website to see and read about these guys.  Like them on Facebook and buy their music on Amazon.  Woohoo...


Someone please book them to play in London!!!

My Girl From The South Sea


Honolulu Stomp


Hula Girl


What a fab show this looks!


The second of my discoveries... Gentlemen & Gangsters hailing from (by coincidence) Göteborg!  Now I really must catch them the next time I visit.  They don't seem to have a website but you can visit them on their Facebook page.  Great dancing music!



Tainted Love


China Boy



I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did!
Alison xx

No comments: