Saturday 22 September 2012

The Un-Dressing Parlour

Hello everyone!

How are you all on what has turned out to be a lovely(sunny) morning so far?  This is just an in-between post to tell you about something new I have set up.  I have become increasingly obsessed with looking through Tumblr of late.  Not that I don't already save and search for endless images anyway.  But so much so it only made sense for me to start my own.  I don't think I have time to write two blogs and Tumblr is ideal in many ways.  My initial thoughts were to blog about Mens style/fashion as I work with them nearly everyday.  A well dressed dapper gent turns my head more so than a lady ever does.  This is partly because it seems to be a rare occasion and you have to take it in when you get the chance.  It's almost like fresh unpolluted air.

However when signing up to Tumblr that idea all changed.  I thought to myself, what am I obsessed with more than most things (apart from shoes)?  Lingerie and tattoos of course!

So from there on The Un-Dressing Parlour was born...



How do you like the name?!  I thought it very fitting to call it that.  It is only in the beginning stages but with most things I'd love for it to fruit!
I hope you can come and join me there.  Please link me to all your wonderful postings too :D


I'm off now to celebrate my sisters birthday.  Have a lovely weekend one and all!

Alison xxx

Ps. Does anyone know how to create a button for Tumblr to put onto here please?  I can't see anything in the help section.

No comments: