Saturday 26 February 2011

For Every Occasion

Psst... have you heard?  The new SS11 collection from Miss L Fire will be out very very soon!

I am a huge fan of Miss L Fire shoes and handbags, I have two pairs myself.  It's perfect with any vintage inspired outfit and you never fail to feel pretty skipping along with a pair on your tootsies.  Exactly what every girl wants!  The lady behind the designs?  It's Miss Lynsey Hand, who lovingly created the label over six years ago.  Lynsey likes to take inspirations from the past and making them wearable for the modern vintage girl on the go.  You will always find bright eye catching colours in every collection to tempt you just a little :)

I've been having a sneak peek at the new collection and have fallen in love with more pairs than my shoe cupboard can cope with this summer.  Oh No!

Bamboo in Red/White and Navy/White
I love saddle shoes!
Kauai in Pastels
Tahiti in Black
Polynesia in Black
Waikiki in Yellow and Black
Day Tripper in Black/White and Red/White
Tiki in Beige
Maui in Beige and Blue
What do think?  Are you in love too?!
Make sure to check out their lovely Blog and Facebook page for the latest news and special offers.  I got myself a lovely bargain a couple of months back.

Be good to your feet. xx

Ps. I would just like to say a thank you to Sammi at Miss L Fire as she has been lovely to correspond with.

 Pss. Cannot wait for their Lucite Handbags collection either!

No comments: