Tuesday 22 February 2011

Just skiffling along...

I have some exciting news...  My sister and her boyfriend are going to be wed early next year!  She has been researching none stop to get everything she wants ready and I have to look for a dress.  More of that another time.

One of the things she wants is a band or singer so I was just having a little look through my favourites of the underground scene.  This is who I suggested as they are fabulous and she wanted something different.
Their music is right up my street and I got a tape from them a few years back.  You can find them playing in and around London at the usual rock 'n' roll joints.  In fact they're playing Gaz's Rockin Blues on 24th Feb if you get a chance to pop along.  They are so much fun to watch and it doesn't hurt that there's some cuties in the band too!

The best thing is they have a 10" vinyl out at the moment available to buy from Lost John's for £10.  For those of you who do not have a record player you can also download it from Amazon or iTunes so you won't miss out.
With an album coming soon...
One thing always leads to another and I had a browse through Lost John's site too and found some pretty cool things like...

Their radio show, Florida Water Cologne, Combs, Grooming products, Pomades, Tees and Music of course!

I can't wait for their full length album.
I hope you enjoy their music as much as I do! xx

No comments: