Thursday 27 January 2011

Not another pair...!!

Indeed that is exactly what you will hear my sister shouting but yes, another pair if I have my way!

I was craving some yummy looking Swedish Hasbeens during winter but it wasn't the weather for it.  Snow + Clogs = Skates no doubt.  Plus you really shouldn't wear them in the rain as they are shoes to love and last and not just for Christmas.

Now that with Spring looming and Summer not too far a distance I can really see myself in a little pair of their sandals.  The problem is at £150-£200 a pair I really have to choose wisely.  Luckily most of the Spring/Summer 2011 collection will not be launched for a couple of weeks yet and may not even hit the UK shops for a few more after.

Here's what I am up against!
This would be the perfect compliment to any 40s/50s summer dress.  A Pin-Up you will be!

A circle skirt or a pair of high-waisted short shorts anyone?


Afternoon Tea dance and some more dancing for afters, yum yum

These are just a few of my favourites.  But don't just take my word for it.  Pop over to their site and see the array of beautiful colours on offer and become a Facebook fan to find out the latest news.  If you were to follow a brand, what better a brand.  All their products are hand-crafted using natural materials with the same methods as in the 70s.  You can apparently bury them in your back garden, but mine will definitely be staying on my tootsies.

Don't forget to swing by to their bag collection on your way out.  They're not a one trick pony!

Hooray for shoes! x

No comments: