Tuesday 28 February 2012

Another Book Release - Oh Yes!

Hello Everyone!  Hope you are all good on this mild day here in Blighty and the world over.  I have just received some more exciting news on the vintage style book which I am making a feature in.  I wrote all about it in August here and again in December here due to my excitement of being involved.  It is all gogogo now and the book is ready to be released on the first week of April.  *squeal*

I can now reveal the book cover and book title...


I have been asked by Clare(author) to help organise the book launch as part of the events I run with my friend Kate.  So it looks like I shall be DJing at the launch and organising some entertainment :)

You can also pre-order Wearable Vintage Fashion from Amazon right now!  Go on, you know you want to... hehe.  One more piece of exciting nibble before I go.  Well, sort of.  The book has been ordered by a very special (to me) place to be sold there on release.  It is one of my favourite places ever but unfortunately I am not allowed to even whisper it to a soul.  I'll be sure to go and take a look at it there once available.  No excuse needed.

I will be keeping you all updated with info where I am given the thumbs up and the book launch of course.  This has indeed put a skip in my step and a little smile on my face for the evening.

Good night, xxx

2 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

The book ooks great!! Love the cover, very pretty and striking!! Shall check it out!! xx

The Dressing Parlour said...

Thanks Doll! I can't wait to see the finished product too. x