Tuesday 20 November 2012

Pin-Up Assistant

Hello!  Sorry I've been a bit quiet of late.  If you read my last post you will know I have been a busy bee doing stuff.  Stuff I can write about too but it has also meant I've had no time to actually write them up.  So I thought I would tease you a little with this quick update.

A couple of weekends ago Miss Cherrylicious did a stint at It's Something Hell's owned by Mr. Ducktail and Miss Betty.  I was their attentive Pin-Up Assistant for the day!  Something a bit different for me as I am usually the one with the assistants.  I had rather a lot of fun and met some lovely people and Miss Minna popped by to see me too.  She did end up having a quick trim on her bangs.

It was in a way a wee bit nostalgic but just not as glamorous.  When I was at school I did two weeks work experience at my local hair and beauty salon.  It's funny because I had a crush on this boy in my class and his sister was one of the hair stylists at the salon.  I found out a few things about him.  He was definitely a sweetie.  I remember I really enjoyed myself.  Painting my nails, getting my ears pieced.  Working too of course  but it was a good memory.  Shame I didn't follow it through as I love doing all that hair and make-up girly fun these days.

Anyway, here's a couple of pics taken on the day...




You will find me sporting this little number around town proudly! 

This was short but sweet.  More posts soon.  I promise.

Tara for now,
Alison xxx

3 comments:

Adele Pierri said...

Gorgeous! Love the dress :)

www.baby-psych.blogspot.com

The Dressing Parlour said...

Thank you Adele!

! * ♔ ♥... !*~ ღ tokkii autumn 토 끼 가 을 ღ ~*!:♡ ♔ * said...

Hello !! I am your newest follower /

Appreciate if U can FOLLOW me back Please ?:)

Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
I follow you now and Comment back ! Wanna be your friend!
Follow me back on facebook ,instagram, twitter,and GFC and add me as a friend in GFC
love you dear :)

Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
ChrischelleBelle Chanelene