Tuesday 3 January 2012

2012 begins...

HAPPY NEW YEAR
ONE AND ALL!


How has it been so far?  Three days in?
I've already been back at work so today was not going to be my first like so many others.  I do however have some extra days off this week due to the Bank Holidays which can only mean one thing.  More nights out planned!  It is so windy and rainy today, I'm afraid to step outside in the case I may just be blown into thin air.  I do have drinks with friends tonight so after this I shall be getting ready.

I'll leave you with a few photos from my night out on NYE at The Boston Arms Rockabilly Club with Bloodshot Bill.  It turned out to be a rather long eventful night starting at my friend Jaana's flat, then onto the club before heading over to The Brown Derby where I usually host my Vintage Tea Party.  My head hit the 'sofa' at around 7.30am... and I had to be at work a few hours after that!

Unfortunately there were not many hotties there but there were plenty of quiffs and gorgeous ladies all coiffed and dressed to the nines.  More seven hours of dancing to come this year I say!



Kate and I looking rather festive in red and gold!



Well, that was my first post of the year.  Short and sweet. xxx

No comments: