Tuesday 15 November 2011

Busy Buzzzz....

I seem to have a lot going on recently and forth coming.  Some really fun things, events and launches which I will write all about on here very very soon....

~ A book launch which I make a feature in... my début in print :)


~ A video shoot for a games promo which I styled - A computer game of all things! It's all hushhush until it launches so I cannot write about it yet.


~ A photo shoot this weekend with a fab photographer for an exciting project which may also turn into a book or possibly an exhibition.


~ A bar launch this Friday - The bar where I shall once again dip my tootsies into for events. Keep an eye out as I shall plug it like hell!


I can't wait to catch up with everyone on these things.

Oh and Christmas is a-coming :D  I do love Christmas! xxx


The Adverts are starting - I adore this one.
It's too cute!

No comments: