Thursday 15 March 2012

My First Blog Award

How exciting it was to read in my inbox a comment left for me awarding my blog the Liebster Blog Award!  This lovely surprise came from Mrs Williams of Vibrant Vintage who also writes about her own little adventures over on the other side of the pond.  A big thank you to you Mrs W!



The rules of the Liebster Award are:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 100/200/300 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed - (I've read different info from all different places about the follower numbers)
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.


I would like to show my love to you all with a big...

I think this is very sweet and a nice way to show appreciation to other bloggers and their blogs.  Of course it also spreads the word of us that are lesser known to the big wide world of blog readers.  Now, the tricky part... Who do I award this to?  I shall have a wee think and get back to you all after my sisters wedding this weekend!  Lots to do and organise still.  Including which bra and négligée best to wear under my bridesmaid dress.  Oh the dilemma... xxx

2 comments:

Bubble My Licorice said...

I love blog awards :)
your blof is amazing!!

http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

The Dressing Parlour said...

Thank you Dolls! Loving the pink hair x