Sunday 4 September 2011

Viv's Birthday Sale

Did anyone else visit Vivien of Holloway on the BH Monday for their 2nd Birthday sale?

This is the second time I have been to one of their 25% special day sales.  They had one back around May time and it was fab so I decided to venture up to Holloway for it again.  There was a small queue on arrival and the store was indeed packed.  Luckily I had a good idea what I wanted to pick up and also what size I needed.  I already had a look on their website; this keeps me under control (well, sort of).  I also wanted to pick up another Miss L Fire repro Lucite handbag.

I had my eye on these but unfortunately they didn't have the size I wanted :(

I love the floral on this fabric.  It's so fresh and really beautiful.

Rails and rails of lovely dresses!

I did manage to find this lovely Leopard Sarong Dress in my size though.
I also had my eye on this so yippee!

A few other pieces I would have liked to buy but again it was not available in my size.
As you can see I love my sarong dresses!

Rockabilly Chic!

Their cash desk is just to die for. I want one of those for all my accessories!

All in all I was really happy with my purchases even if I didn't go away with all my wants.  I would have had too much of a difficult time to choose between them all anyway.  I really wouldn't be able to afford them all at the same time.  I did get my other want of a second Miss L Fire repro Lucite Handbag and a few other accessories too!




Oh, I also picked up a white peasant top with lovely green ric rac trimming which I couldn't find a photo of to show you.  As soon as I get my Leopard Sarong dress taken in (unfortunately their sizes are too big but I love them too much not to buy) I will be sporting it before the weather gets too cold and taking a photo for you and the peasant top too.

This is the reason that I am hooked on the Sarong dresses!
I wore this lovely version over the summer and it made me feel gorgeous.
Just what a girl needs!

Nighty night,
Alison xx

No comments: