Tuesday 28 June 2011

I'm not one for Sale but... Shoe Love Beckons!

Sale time is good for Shoe Lovers!

I don't mean crazy shopping with the crowds under waist high piles of scattered right footed shoes.  But simply sit back and relax in front of the computer with a cuppa and surf away.  It's so easy to just click and add to basket and you even get to try them on at home with your favourite dresses or outfits before deciding to return them... or not.  But my favourite of all things about surfing for shoes... usually no one has tried them on :D

Here's just a few, or several goodies I've got my eyes on.

PPQ Tiziri Peeptoe Court Red Suede, Office - £80 now £25
Nothing says Glamour more than... I love love love!
I am indeed now the proud owner(when they arrive) of these beauties.

Miss KG Honolulu Knot Front Platform Sandal, Asos - £85 now £51
Sitting Pretty!

KG Eveline Confetti, Kurt Geiger - £140 now £89

Vivienne Westwood for Melissa Croco Heart Buckle, Asos - £150 now £90
Sweet Viv!

Bourne Hattie Spot and Flower Sandal, Asos - £132 now £72

Miss KG Memphis Bow Front Peep Toe Slingback, Kurt Geiger - £75 now £49
Showgirl Sparkles!!

My Summer Romance Lilac Suede, Office - £76 now £30
Romantic indeed!

Miss KG Minnie Bow, Kurt Geiger - £80 now £55
My Mr Bow Jangles!

Meany Mo Patent in Black or Cherry, Office - £78 now £58
Talking 'bout Pin-Ups!

KG Halden Double Buckle, Kurt Geiger - £160 now £49
Kinky Kurt!

80%20 Yossi French Country Lace Up Peep Toe Wedges, Asos - £105 now £63

Navy Demi Wedge Sandals, Dorothy Perkins - £38 now £20
All on Board!

London Rebel Printed Peep Toe Court, Asos - £45 now £28
Pencil dress perfection!

Hitch Hike Peach Leather, Office - £62 now £42
Jazzing around!

Hopeful Bow Green Leather, Office - £65 now £30
Choo Choo!

Miss L Fire Tiki Wooden Heel Sandals, Asos - £105 now £63
You know I adore Miss L Fire!

Get on the Wave Nautical Canvas, Office - £36 now £12

Freckles Red Suede, Office - £65 now £40
Something to Mess Around in!

Swedish Hasbeens Striped B&W Sandals, Urban Outfitters - £159 now £100
I mentioned these babies before!

I have some major shoe loving right now.  My shoe cupboard needs a lot of TLC.  Especially if I'm going to fit more in there!

What's a girl to do?

I need a walk-in shoe wardrobe that's what!
Along with the spare room that I need for my clothes :)


I couldn't leave without throwing in a Handbag.  It's just not possible, hehe!

Emily Round Evening Bag, Reiss - £79 now £55

Have fun surfing xxx

No comments: