So when I reached a 100 followers recently I said I would come up with a suitable prize to do a give-away with. Well, I thought long and hard to decide on something that would make my readers happy, an item they could use/find useful, worth entering for and is suited to all my readers. That was some task; but I have finally got my gift. I have been drumming on and on about this item and of course it now makes perfect sense to give it away. It fits all the above mentioned specs(I hope) and it's definitely a good-un!
But firstly, let me tell you about or show you the prize... A copy of Wearable Vintage Fashion Book
La Look Book pages - 1950s
The Style pages - this here featuring Turrrbo Cherry
Here are the details...
- You have to be a follower of mine :)
- Unfortunately I have to make this give-away a UK only entrant* - the book is just too heavy (the last time I sent one it cost me £15 and this was only within Europe). I'm sorry :(
- You can enter by leaving me a comment below - a nice one please hehe.
- You can enter a 2nd time by posting about this competition and linking me onto your own blog - remember to post a separate comment with your link to the post so I can see it.
- You can enter a 3rd time by posting a link of this onto your facebook page, but remember I can only see it if your page is not private if we are not friends on there - again, remember to post a separate comment with your link to the post below.
- There will only be one winner chosen at random.
- The prize - 1x copy of WVF book. No alternatives will be given.
- Enter the competition by Monday 28th May 23:59 GMT
- The winner will be announced later on in the week.
* This is unless you have a UK address I can send your prize to then feel free to enter ;)
This is my first give away and this is how I see others do it so hopefully it seems fair and correct. I do apologise that I cannot extend this one to outside of the UK but I hope to do a future competition that will be available to all my followers. To pick the winner, I will use one of those fancy number generator thingy-bobs or possibly the old fashioned name out of a hat way.
I would like to thank Jo, Clare and Vivals Publishings for involving me with this wonderful book.
I'm off to walk the doggies in the woods now.
Happy entering! xxx